Custom Search

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Six Months Update

As Matthew's post details below, we had a wonderful time in Florida. I'm ready to make this an annual trip--there's nothing like escaping snowy South Bend in early March to enjoy warm weather, beaches, and baseball. Since Matthew uses the blog to entertain more than inform, I'll fill in some gaps with a few of my favorite pictures. You'll notice that I'm looking quite pregnant in a few of these, so this should satisfy those of you who have been requesting an up-to-date picture of me, six months pregnant.





In other pregnancy news, we had a doctor's visit right before our trip and everything is looking good. I passed my glucose test, so no gestational diabetes. I'm feeling pretty great, but I'm getting a lot bigger and that can be uncomfortable--I often feel like she's living in my rib cage. This is somewhat painful, and it's hard to breathe at times. I know better than to complain, though, because I'm aware that she's only going to take up more room over the next three months! She also moves like crazy. Sometimes, I'll be laying on the couch, and Matthew will be able to see my stomach move from across the room! It's bizarre.

Next week, we make the turn into the third trimester!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of your tank tops and shorts. We are covered in a foot and a half of snow right now and I need a vacation! Glad you guys had fun!

Allison said...

That wasn't anonymous, it was me, and apparently I don't know what I am doing when I try and leave a comment.