Custom Search

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Turkey Fest 2008!

It's almost Christmas, which means it's about time to put the pictures up from Thanksgiving! We spent the holiday with Kasey's family in Elizabethtown. Myla loved spending time with her grandparents, Aunt Kelly and Uncle David, and the rest of the Buckles/Highbaugh gang. Here are some pics:

Dinner at Granny Buckles', with Aunt Kelly. Gimme some mashed 'taters!


Myla in the high chair that my grandfather Highbaugh sat in when he was a baby. Not exactly up to government safety standards!


That tryptophan will knock a girl out!


At Nana and Pop's, I have to take a bath in the sink. How undignified!


Pop took me to his basketball practice. Give me a basketball and fourteen more years, and I'm ready to go!


That Granny Buckles sure is funny!


Nana and Pop are ready for Christmas--me too!

No comments: