Custom Search

Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Myla Love!

That's right, today Myla turns 1! Matthew and I are so proud of our little M.J. and the happy, healthy little girl she has been so far.

I had planned to do a sappy reflection post on our first year with Myla (and I still might, so be forewarned), but today there's too much party-prep to do! Myla's grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, great-grandparents, and great-uncle are all coming into town this weekend to celebrate the big event tomorrow. So I'm pretty busy with cleaning and preparing. Which is good, because it's keeping me from thinking too much about how quickly my girl is growing up!

Check back next week for party pictures and birthday news galore. Until then, thanks to all of you who have been a part of Myla's life in the past year. She's a lucky girl to have you all (as are Matthew and I).

4 comments:

Kimber said...

such fun, happy, happy Birthday to Myla! Have a great party tomorrow and enjoy the day celebrating!

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday to Myla!

Jean Caudill said...

Best birthday wishes to Myla from GGJ and Jean. We're headed to Bardstown this morning. Now-one-year-old Myla (or is it MJ now) will be part of the car talk on the ride. Best wishes to mom, dad and Myla!

Allison said...

We thought about Myla's birthday a we were celebrating Ahmad's in Jordan, so you can now tell Myla that her birthday was celebrated on two continents! Hope you guys had a great time and I miss you. Happy Birthday, Myla!!