Custom Search

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Away on business . . .

I'm at a conference in Boston this week, so I haven't been posting. But I'm starting to understand the mindset of our blog followers . . . I miss Myla so much, so I check the blog thinking there might be a post, knowing full well there won't be because I'm here and Matthew has tons to do as a single dad for the week. It reminds me that the blog is a nice connection to Myla for those of you that aren't close.

If you're hurting for an update, though, you might check out the Zumbiel's blog, where Jennifer is doing a daily update in honor of our niece's 2nd birthday this week. Also, the Wall Street Journal blog had a post about a paper of mine on Monday, which you can read here.

Looking forward to being back in the Bend soon with my hubby and my Monchichi!

3 comments:

kbfish said...

I hate it for you, but yeah...not a lot of sympathy from me. ;) I've checked every day myself, knowing you were out of town. Photo weeks spoil me. I miss her so much.
Aunt Kelly
PS--congrats on the paper mentioning!!

Rita H. said...

I agree with Kelly, Photo week spoiled me also.

Read the article, really proud of you as always!!!

Love , Rita

Grandma Kathy said...

Congrats on the article! Looking forward to our visit!