Custom Search

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Perceptive

This morning I had a brief doctor's appointment to get a rho-gam shot, and took Myla with me. On the way out, I was feeling kind of light-headed for some reason. We stopped a couple of times for me to sit down, and after I got Myla into her car seat I got in the driver's seat and laid my head back for a few seconds. I then heard a little voice from the back seat say, "Mommy okay?" I was pretty impressed that she was able to notice that I wasn't feeling well and then actually ask me if I was okay. Smart, and so sweet. :)

P.S.--no need to worry, I'm totally fine. I just think I'm starting to get to the point in the pregnancy where one breakfast isn't enough!

2 comments:

Allison said...

How sweet! It was so good to see you and Matthew this weekend. We must do it again soon. Love you!

Mom/Nana said...

Doesn't that just tug at your heart!