Custom Search

Friday, November 19, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Slide Show

There's nothing like a pumpkin patch for great pictures. Here are some from the 2nd and 3rd patches we visited this October. In addition to these favorites, I made a little slide show for some of the overflow. Click on it (at the bottom) to see the show.

Shots of Luke and Myla. I love that the scary pirate on Luke's shirt has a happier expression than he does.


Myla and Matthew on the cow train. This was a highlight of Myla's Halloween season. I am not such a fan, since my tailbone still hurts from being bounced around in that tiny car when it was my turn to go with her!


Finally, this picture totally cracks me up. Look how much fun I'm having and how terrified Myla looks. Who said these things were for the kids?


Here's the slide show if you're ready for more:

2 comments:

Nana/Mom said...

Great pictures! It looks like great fun! I love the one with Myla and Luke in front of the pumpkins. Thanks for sharing.

Holly Young said...

Love the pictures from November 19 at the pumpkin patch. I love the picture where mom is enjoying the slide more than Myla. And I totally agree with who says those things are just for kids. Luke looked adorable resting againest the pumpkins too. They are both so adorable!
Holly