Custom Search

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Random thought . . .

I just added a few updates to the previous post with Luke's 4 month pictures. As I was doing it, the thought occurred to me that future friends of his might be able to read this blog down the road! Right now when I post funny or embarassing photos of the kids, I don't worry about it too much because our audience is adults and the kids are too young to care. But someday, Luke or Myla's middle school classmates might be able to dig up pictures of them with their pants on their head, or reading on the potty. The horror!

And what about future girlfriends/boyfriends? I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation to go back and read all about Matthew's childhood if I had the opportunity. But there could be consequences . . . imagine Luke's future girlfriend saying, "If Luke and I end up getting married, will our kids also be huge? I'm not signing up for that!" :)

Or potential employers? "Myla, I see from your mom's blog that you cheated at putt-putt when you were two. What do you think this says about your character?"

Something to think about!

2 comments:

Matt and Jennifer said...

I love this post Kasey! It's hilarious :)

Jen said...

Your posts are amazing! I love the details and we get to share in them growing up. They will appreciate it... someday (post teenage years!)