Custom Search

Thursday, October 1, 2009

First Day of School

At the end of August, Myla started going to day care a couple days a week. We thought she would enjoy the new environment and the chance to be around other kids. She seems to love it, and she gets to make messes there that I'm too uptight to let her make at home. My friends Jen and Mandy tried to warn me about how dirty she'd be at the end of the day, but I still wasn't prepared! Here are the before and after shots of her first day:

Before, looking so stylish in her mod tunic and leggings.

After: That's applesauce all over her clothes . . .
. . . and in her hair! So pretty! But at least this day she came home with her own barrette instead of someone else's!

1 comment:

Nana said...

She does look very stylish. I'm sure the pictures at the end of the day don't do the mess justice. I still think it was good that she looked so stylish the first day. You only get one chance to make a first impression. I bet she made a great first impression.