Custom Search

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Technical Difficulties

Hey readers--I know I promised a lot of videos and pictures this week, but my laptop is down. I'll try to get something up soon. In the meantime, here's a little Myla anecdote.

Last Wednesday, we all went out to dinner after picking Myla up from day care. We noticed that she kept holding her nose, which we had never seen her do before. We couldn't figure it out, until I realized that they had learned about skunks in day care that day! It's really cool (and maybe a little scary!) to see her learning things in the world outside of our home.

1 comment:

kbfish said...

Oh my...she is so darn cute. I like stories as much as video & pictures...maybe! I wonder if she misses me half as much as I miss her?! No way. Hope to see you all soon.
Love,
Aunt Kelly