Custom Search

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Oh, brother!

That's right--the ultrasound this morning revealed a happy and healthy baby BOY! So M.J. will be having a little brother in a few months! We are thrilled with the news (though we would have been either way, of course). Mostly it's just exciting because it makes this more real for me. We actually are having another baby, and it's a boy!

I'll try to scan the ultrasound pics soon so you can get your first look at the little guy. In the meantime, enjoy the temporary new background color in honor of the news.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Little boys are SO fun! Bring on the dinosaurs, trucks and rocket-ships!

Allison said...

I am so excited! It was great to talk to you today.

Gary D. McCollum said...

Copycat. :)

Congratulations. Any chance you'll steal my "R" name before I get a chance to use it?

Or will you take one of the following economist inspired names:

1. Adam Smith Blazejewski
2. Milton Friedman Blazejewski
3. Or perhaps my favorite suggestion: Ludwig Von Mises Blazejewski

kbfish said...

Lofton can't wait to meet his new buddy--definitely going to team up against Myla!
Aunt (to 2) Kelly

Allison said...

Where are the ultrasound pictures? As someone who had at least 20 ultrasounds with Saraya, I am going into withdrawl. I need to see this little boy!