Custom Search

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

38 weeks

Two more weeks until the expected arrival date of Baby Brother! Of course that means it's really any day now (or it could be another month, right Kelly?). I think we're finally to the point where we feel ready, and I've even gotten to a place at work where I could leave things if need be. Myla is also getting excited, and talks about Baby Brother all the time. She gives him the sweetest hugs!

I'm feeling pretty good most days, although I have diagnosed myself with a bruised/cracked rib thanks to BB's forceful movements. At least that's the story I'll go with when I need to lay a guilt trip on him as a teenager. Or I'll tell him about how I had to give up chocolate because it gave me such bad heartburn--that's actually worse than the rib thing. :)

6 comments:

Allison said...

I can't wait!!! Glad you are feeling good. Keep me posted and give Myla a big hug and kiss for me.

Anonymous said...

Lillian (Granny) said; Tell Myla I sure wish Granny lived close to her so I could help her with that Big Brother. Kasey, you will do fine, sure wish I could be there. I'll be thinking of you all. Love You. GRANNY AND PA.

Mom/Kathy said...

Can't wait to meet our grandson!
Try to get some rest.
Love you!
See you soon!

Rita H said...

Love you all! Look forward to seeing the families new addition!

Mom/Nana said...

Notre Dame should be recruiting him now as a kicker. Myla's going to be a great Big Sister.

kbfish said...

I wouldn't wish the 2 extra weeks on anyone. Don't worry, it will be soon one way or another! CANNOT wait for the call. :)
Aunt Kelly x 2