Custom Search

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Week Before

I'm working on a slide show and other posts to update you on Luke's first week. In the meantime, here are a few pics from our last week as a family of three!

Monday was my birthday, and Matthew and Myla did a lot to make it special. First, they made my favorite dessert, Hershey Pie.


So pregnant!


That night, we went to play putt-putt. Before we left, we took this family photo:



Finally, Wednesday was our nanny Holly's last day with Myla before she moves to Muncie to start school at Ball State. We'll miss Holly terribly, but wish her all the best with her new adventure!

1 comment:

kbfish said...

The picture of Myla touching your belly on your birthday is priceless! AND...that's a great final family-of-three picture!! I can't imagine your family gets any cuter, but I'll see in person THIS WEEKEND!!! :)
I will miss Holly for you guys, I now know how much a good sitter means.
Love you all--now 4!
Aunt Kelly