Custom Search

Monday, September 20, 2010

Posting Catch-Up

So things have been really busy around our house for a few months. It is hard enough for me to find time to contribute to our blog, but in the months before Luke was born and especially now, I hardly have time to catch my breath. I have a lot of good Myla footage on my iPhone from all the time we have been out and about without the camera and have been meaning to share it for a while. This week I will have several postings that are all pre-Luke, but I didn't want them to get lost just because little man showed up.

Let's start with a couple of pictures from our trip to the Smoker's lake house back in July. Our good friends were gracious enough to invite us to spend the weekend with them away from all the hustle and bustle of South Bend. this was Myla's first venture into a lake and she loved parts of it and didn't love other parts. The part she loved was jumping off the dock and into the lake. She was really cute with her little life vest on and actually jumped for the first time rather than just falling in like she does at swim lessons. Her and I spent about two hours one morning just jumping off the dock over and over and over.... She didn't like our boat ride and I'm not sure if it was the noise, the wind, or just the end of a long day.

We ended the weekend with a stop at a local institution for lunch and found another thing that Myla loves - ice cream! Here are a couple shots of her and Kasey enjoying a treat.


2 comments:

GRANNY said...

Myla, Granny is so glad you finally got to eat your good ice cream. I will try and have you a good meal for Thanksgivings and we can see big LUKE.
I love your pictures. Love, GRANNY.

Matt and Jennifer said...

Glad to hear the postings are slowing for you with two kids too :) Just check out my blog...I don't even think about it anymore.

I want to see some pictures of Myla in the lake with a little life jacket!