Custom Search

Friday, November 4, 2011

I got in trou-ble!

Nana and Pop are visiting us, and Myla is taking advantage of the willing and captive audience. Last night, she was playing school, ordering Nana and Pop around as their teacher. They were having "circle time," where Myla read from a book and then showed them the pages. I was on the couch, half-listening and half-watching Jeopardy.

All the sudden, I hear in a barking voice: "Mommy! Are you listening?"

I say, "yes, I'm listening."

Myla replies: "Okay, where are they?"

Yikes, pop quiz! I am completely flummoxed. I have no idea where Pinkalicious and her pal are in the story. She caught me!

She then accuses me of leaving my listening ears at home that day. I hope she doesn't send a note home to my parents!

1 comment:

kbfish said...

Playing school...sounds like Aunt Kelly!