Custom Search

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Phone Cam

There are lots of pictures from Halloween & other fall activities waiting patiently on our camera for downloading. Until I get around to that, here are a couple of recent ones from my phone camera.

First, I treated Myla to Starbucks (kids' hot chocolate) last night while she shopped with me in Target. She absolutely loved it, so I've probably gotten her hooked on the stuff at age 3. Oh well--like mother, like daughter.



And here's a picture I had to take while dropping the kids off at school last week. Apparently Myla's teacher asked each kid what they are thankful for. It put the biggest smile on my face to see what Myla's response was:



In case you can't see it, she says she's thankful for food (which is a bit of a mystery, given that she never eats), and "Luke, he is my favorite guy." Awwww!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Granny





















































Granny B......Sure was a cute picture of Mila but but I wasn't ready for the rest of her note thaT SHE WAS SO THANKFUL FOR; GUESS NO BODY ASK ME;;;;;;
lOVE GRANNY.








b