Custom Search

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Long Overdue Posts

Yes, we are still here.  For those of you that still visit the blog, thanks for sticking with us.  It's been so long, that I don't even remember my Google password, so I'm in under Kasey's account.  Yes, it is actually Matthew writing this post. 

Kasey has always been the engine behind the Blaze Baby Blog and she was inspired to get back in action.  So we are currently sitting in a Panera having a post-a-thon of all the pictures from 2012.  I make no promises as to how many posts we'll make, nor am I foolish enough to promise that we won't have long periods of inactivity in the future.  However, I think you'll find the next few weeks enjoyable as we try to share some fun pictures from last year and, with any luck, this year.

We'll get the party started on Wednesday with a slide show from Easter 2012.  We've been laughing at all the pictures as we post tonight so I think you'll do the same.  Enjoy! - Matthew

1 comment:

Nana/Mom said...

Can't wait.