Custom Search

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Me Too!

The kids had one of the funnier exchanges in the car on the way home from East Bank yesterday:

Myla: Dad, say that you are excited to see mommy.
Me: What? What are you talking about?
Myla: Just say you are excited to see mommy.
Me: Okay. I'm so excited to see mommy when we get home!
Myla: Luke, now you say "me too!"
Luke: You too!
Myla: No, say "me too!"
Luke: You too!
Myla: No, say "me too!"
Luke: You too!
Myla: (Now starting to giggle because Luke doesn't understand) Luke, say "me too!"
Luke: (Having no idea what is going on) You, too!

This goes back and forth close to 10 times with Luke as serious as can be repeating the same thing over and over again like a spoof of Abbott and Costello. Myla never gets frustrated and actually finds it very funny, but she is determined to get him to say "Me too!" She finally changes her tactics....
Myla: Dad, can you get Luke to say "Me too!"
Me: (I'm now laughing pretty hard too) Luke, Myla wants you to say "Me too!"
Luke: Me too!
Myla: (With great delight) Me three!
Luke: You're not three! I'm three (even though he isn't), you're five!
Myla:  (Just starts cackling with delight)

So fun to listen to these two clowns interact with one another. Kasey and I are blessed that they get along so well. I hope they stay best buddies forever and keep making each other laugh!

2 comments:

Granny B. said...

Granny said :Hi Luke and Myla. Granny and Pa says "Me Too". Love you all. Granny B.

Mom/Nana said...

This is hilarious.