Custom Search

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Thick as Thieves

Kasey shared the following exchange she had with Myla and Luke one morning last week while we were all trying to get ready:

Kasey was in our bathroom getting ready while Myla and Luke were doing something in the hallway.  Kasey walked out of the bedroom to check on them:

Luke:  Myla, somebody's coming!
Kasey:  (walks out into the hall and sees the two of them just standing at the top of the stairs with the gate closed but they had clearly been playing on the railing) Guys, this is not a play area.  You can play in my room, or Luke's room, or Myla's room, but this area at the top of the stairs is not for playing.
Myla:  I know mom!  I'm not new here.

Seriously.  My five-year-old daughter is using the line "I'm not new here." 

1 comment:

Nana/Mom said...

That Myla's a mess. Love her!