Custom Search

Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas Recap

I'm not going to bore everyone with a detailed recap of our wonderful Christmas with friends and family, especially since most of you were there. However, I have to share a few of our favorite pictures.
My favorite gift this year was my new driver. Kasey had fun wrapping it and you can tell by my reaction in the picture below that I had no idea what it was before I opened it. Of course Doug had to be the wisecrack that asked me if that meant I would now be able to hit my drives further than 180 yards. No worries - I'll still swing the club like a little girl. it just means that I'll have a better chance of making solid contact.

Kasey's favorite gift this year was the pajamas I bought her. These weren't just any PJ's. These are footie pajamas with non-skid feet and a drop-seat back. That's right. Not only will she not fall down when she runs around on our hardwood floors, but she can stay warm while sitting on the toilet (I'm gonna pay for writing that on our blog). No pictures of the drop-seat back are available for publishing. Have you ever seen someone so excited?

It's been a tradition for many years in my family that my brothers and sister give each other gag gifts. These typically are things from around the house that we know will cause the person opening it to laugh. In recent years I've opened everything from a Vanilla Ice cassette tape to a white-trash graphic for my car. This probably sounds weird to most people, but it's a lot of fun. This year, my brother Jonathan thought everyone in the family needed a new hat.


1 comment:

The Wegeners said...

I am so jealous of your footie PJs....those are the best!