Custom Search

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

37 weeks!

Well, yesterday was the 37 week mark, so we're now at the point that those in the biz refer to as "any day now." I just had my weekly appointment, and everything looks good. The doctor confirmed that she has dropped, which I suspected given the sudden onset of back and hip pain in the last few days. But I'll take it, since it's a sign that things are moving in the right direction.

The car seat is in, the nursery is completely ready, and Matthew and I are as ready as we can be. Now, we wait!

3 comments:

kbfish said...

I'm so ready, I can't even imagine how ready the two of you are! I can't wait to meet her, see what she looks like, and know her name!! :P
I hold my breath everytime you call!
AUNT KELLY

Allison said...

Now you just need to hold off until we get back from vacation. That's only 2 more weeks. You can do it, right?

Oh fine...have her whenever you and she are ready...we can't wait to see her.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you Kasey and Matthew! Can't wait to see some pictures posted for Baby Blaze soon!

Kelly Lewis