Custom Search

Monday, May 12, 2008

What's next--mom jeans?

Yesterday was my first Mother's Day, and Matthew treated me well with breakfast, flowers, and some off-season Girl Scout Cookies he must have gotten off the black market. We spent the weekend getting ready for baby's arrival, since we're now only 4 weeks from the due date. Activities included:

1. Assembling the stroller and practicing folding and unfolding it.
2. Buying remaining items off of our baby registry at Babies R Us.
3. Doing our first loads of baby laundry.
4. Buying diapers, wipes, and diaper cream.

That last one really made us feel like parents. And what's worse--I've started to save diaper coupons. Who is this woman?

2 comments:

Mandy Kinnucan said...

Hey! Don't knock the mom jeans! One day I'm gonna ROCK a pair of those...

Jen said...

Ahhh... Mom jeans! One can only hope!

I can't believe it's SO SOON!