Custom Search

Friday, June 6, 2008

Baby Blaze Has Arrived!!!

Myla James Blazejewski was born at 10:31 PM on Thursday, June 5, 2008. She weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and is absolutely perfect! Kasey, Matthew, and Myla are all doing great!

For those dads out there that have experienced this, I'm honored to now be a part of the club. My wife is the greatest, strongest, most beautiful person I know. Just when I didn't think she could make me any more proud, she blew me away last night.

Enjoy a couple of pictures of Myla and that crazy hair! You can also keep visiting the blog for any new updates and we'll be sure to have a more extensive recap of how we went from nothing happening on Wednesday to having a baby girl on Thursday. We can't wait for everyone to meet her!

3 comments:

kbfish said...

I can't wait to meet her! She is so cute, but both of you are too, so I wouldn't expect anything less.
Aunt Kelly & Uncle David are thrilled!
Love you guys!

PS--Matthew, get some sleep, your daughter was born Thurs., June 5!!!

Jen said...

CONGRATS! She is just gorgeous and I love all that dark hair! LOVE her and LOVE YOU!

Allison said...

Congrats Kasey! We can't wait to meet Myla.

Miss you and wish we were there to share the happiness. I will call when we get back in the country, in the meantime, try to get some sleep and recooperate!

Love you dearly.

Allison