Custom Search

Monday, June 2, 2008

Long Overdue Post

Kasey and I have been really bad about posting pictures of her througout the pregnancy so here's a little catch-up. No funny nesting stories around here, just lots of waiting and saying things like "this might be the last time I ever (fill in the blank) without a kid." Enjoy!



12/22/07



1/27/08


2/20/08



4/19/08



5/10/08




5/24/08


5/24/08 - Is she a trooper or what for posing in front of this sign outside our favorite ice cream place?

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm not going to comment on the sign... but it's amazing the things you'll do when you're preggers! I once got on a big scale in a public place when I was about 8 months along! it's a sign of things ahead... you have to be fearless! Kasey YOU LOOK ADORABLE!

kbfish said...

Kasey, you look great! I think I've gained more sympathy weight than you have pregnancy weight!
Pop my niece out soon--I leave the country in 10 days!!!! I need it to be before that. Eventhough I won't be headed up there for the birth or soon after, I want to hear all the details about how cute she is from a person rather than email!!! 6/7/08 is the goal!
Love,
Aunt Kelly

Anonymous said...

love to play with themtits while I pull your panties down and cumin your ass, hear you begging me tof-ck your ass harder