Custom Search

Monday, June 23, 2008

Shout out to my fans!

Hello, friends and family! Sorry it has taken me so long to make a post, but it took me a couple of weeks to learn to type. I couldn't fit lessons in with all the sleeping and eating I've been doing! If I do say so myself, I am a very good baby. I have even been letting Mom and Dad get some decent sleep at nights! The highlights of my life so far have been going on walks, spending time with my visitors (Mom and Dad's South Bend friends, my grandparents, and great-grandma Faye and Great Aunts Rita and Shirley), and seeing Dad every day when he comes home from work. Mom and I are always so happy to see him!

I hope to meet more of you in the coming days and weeks. I'll also do my best to take an extra nap or two so that Mom can update the blog more often. She assures me that an updated slide show will be up soon. It's not easy to be this cute, so she'd better start sharing some pictures!

Lots of love,
Myla

1 comment:

Allison said...

We need more pictures, Mom. Hurry up and post them!

We can't wait to meet you, Myla!

Allison and Ahmad