Custom Search

Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkins and Penguins

Happy Halloween! The Blaze-Buckles family loves this holiday, and this year didn't disappoint. First, Matthew and I went to the Kinnucans' annual Halloween party last weekend. The theme this year was movies. Matthew was the Karate Kid, and he had a crane kick that would make Jackie Chan jealous. Sweep the leg! I was Juno, from the movie of the same name. I don't think you can appreciate the accuracy of my costume without seeing the picture from the movie poster:



Of course, we know you don't log on to see pictures of Matthew and me, so here are a couple of delightful pictures of Myla on Halloween. She was a penguin, and was just unbelievably cute. She was in a great mood all night, the weather was spectacular, and we made stops at a few friends' houses. I thought I loved Halloween before, but having her to share in the fun makes it so much better.

To see a slide show of more awesome Halloween pictures, click on the title of the post or on the link at the bottom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Myla, you look so cute, looks like Mom and Dad had a good time! Love, Gramdma Kathy