Custom Search

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Myla Report: Pumpkin Time!

I've been noticing some real changes around here lately . . . the days are getting shorter and the weather is getting cooler. I can't say that I'm happy about that last part--I've always loved going outside, and now I have to put on all these clothes before we do that. Though I will say that I look cute in my new jeans!

One nice thing about this "fall" business is how pretty it is around here. The view of the leaves from our back deck is beautiful! And last Saturday, Mom and Dad took me to Thistleberry Farms with our friends Andy, Mandy, and Sean. They have corn mazes, hay rides, a pumpkin patch, and lots of other great stuff! Although none of that was as much fun as chewing on my own hand. That's why nine out of every ten pictures Mom took of me show me with my fist in my mouth. That will teach her to keep that camera in my face all day!
Here are some pictures of me at the patch:

Check out my baby blues! And I'm not sure what to think about this bow. I don't think it's me, but it does keep me from looking like a yucky boy.



Our friends Andy and Sean, having a great time on the hay ride. My favorite part of the hay ride was that I didn't have to be in my car seat! Mom said that if it was good enough for her when she was little, it's good enough for me!

Mom, Dad and me at the patch.

What a long day! Here I am, happy to be home--and happy to lose the bow!

Seeing all those pumpkins made Mom and Dad excited about Halloween. They have lots of big ideas for dressing me up. Sometimes I think they only had me for their own entertainment purposes. I hear there's candy involved in this holiday, but if I know my Mom she'll keep it for herself and not let me have any of that action. We'll see about that.

Stay tuned for more updates--I've done lots of other fun things in October, and there's more to come. I'll tell you all about it soon!

Love, Myla

5 comments:

Matt and Jennifer said...

You're adorable Myla! I can't wait to squeeze you this weekend! (btw - I think your bow is very cute, I wish your cousin had enough hair to wear one =)
Love, Aunt Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Myla, you look so cute. Can't wait to see you this weekend. Love, Grandma Kathy

Maria said...

Myla,
You are such a cutie...by far the most beautiful pumpkin in the patch!! We can't wait to squeeze (shwatchka)and kiss you this weekend! Love, Great Aunt Maria & Great Uncle Kevin

kbfish said...

Oh my goodness, she is just the cutest thing ever. I cannot stop looking at that picture with her smiling by the pumpkins with the bow in her hair. I miss her so much! I'm probably going to squeeze her to death by the time I see her in 2010. :(
Aunt Kelly

Jen said...

She is just SO cute! and getting so big.

I LOVE the bow. Seriously... not for everyday, but from time to time it's super cute. Can't wait to see the munchkin soon!