Custom Search

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy 7500 Blog Hits!

Wow--our blog counter has just hit 7500! Thanks to all of you out there who keep coming back, even when we've been negligent and haven't posted for a couple of weeks. We blame Myla, since she can't defend herself.

Of course, I realize our blog counter can't tell the difference between a new visitor and a refresh, so there's no way there have actually been 7500 unique visits. Let's go to the data (click on the chart if you want to see it bigger):


Breakdown of Blog Hits*

* all calculations are estimates/fabrications

1 comment:

kbfish said...

As much as I really believe you have more readers than you estimate, I proudly own my 18%! I do check daily and refresh hourly for new posts! Wouldn't have to if I could see her in person. :(
Love you guys!
Aunt Kelly