Custom Search

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Photo Contest!

Myla's first birthday is coming up in a couple weeks (can you believe it?), so I decided the blog should have an event to celebrate. I've settled on a Myla-photo contest. Here are the rules:

* Anyone can send up to 3 photos to either my gmail or yahoo e-mail account. Pictures should be Myla-related (pictures of/with her from the last year are the most obvious), but I will allow broad interpretation of the theme.
* Submissions are due by noon on Monday, June 1.
* Once I've received the submissions, I will narrow down the finalists to five or fewer, and will post them on the blog. At that point, we'll also post a poll for people to vote for their favorite.
* Polls will close at noon on June 8, and a winner will be announced!

In addition to the prestige, the winner will receive a $10 gift card to Target. Cheap, I know, but we're a not-for-profit blog. :)

Please send your photos--I can't wait to see them and share them!

1 comment:

kbfish said...

My submissions have been sent...the prize is mine!
Aunt Kelly