Custom Search

Monday, September 14, 2009

Fabulous August Photo Marathon

I just downloaded a ton of pictures from our camera, and discovered some truly fantastic ones from the month of August. It's the perfect opportunity for a posting marathon! We'll have a new post every weekday for the rest of September. Oh yeah, you heard right! I can hear Kelly's squeals of joy from here.
Let's start things off with her (overdue) 14-month photo shoot. I had a new idea this time for getting the sign in the shot, and it worked beautifully. Big Cheese!

2 comments:

kbfish said...

Squealing is an understatement of how joyful I am! This makes my month!!! 16 days of Myla...who could ask for more?!?!? :)
Aunt Kelly

Kimber said...

I just love that you counted out how many week-days are left in the month Kelly!