Custom Search

Thursday, July 29, 2010

36 weeks

Yesterday marked the 36-week point in our journey to Baby #2. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and everything looks great. I'm feeling pretty good most days, though the little guy is really active which can be uncomfortable--I'll often be walking along and then double over in pain from a kick, which can be alarming for passers-by! We've also made a lot of progress getting ready at home, including the completion of the nursery, so stay tuned for pics of that in the near future.

Here's a photo of me from last week, with Myla helping to carry the load!

3 comments:

kbfish said...

Effacement & dialation report?

granny said...

Granny;;;;;;Said
Kasey you looked a tad tired, but Myla is helping a lot, I can tell.Sure was good talking to you and Myla tonight.

Love, Granny

The Wegeners said...

You look radiant! Can't wait to meet the little man!