Custom Search

Monday, July 19, 2010

In Da Club!

Matthew and I were helping Myla put her bathing suit on this past weekend, and she wanted to do most of it herself. When we were done, she was really pleased with herself. She looked at us and said "Go Myla, go Myla, it's your birthday!"* Matthew and I were floored--needless to say, neither of us taught her that! Must be day care! I laughed until I cried. Of course, Myla loves to make us laugh and has learned that this gets a big response, so she has repeated this little rap several times since. So, so funny.

The video below completely misses the spontanaeity of her saying this, which was what made it so great. But you can at least see how cute her delivery is.

* Note to anyone not of our generation--this is a line from a 50 Cent song entitled "In Da Club."

2 comments:

Nana/Mom said...

I loved it. It brought a big smile to my face! I can just imagine how funny it was when she said it spontaneously. Such a great time to enjoy Myla. Everyday brings something new. Enjoy!!

Matt and Jennifer said...

How funny!!!! And she is so darling in that video :) Little cutie...I miss her!