Custom Search

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The force is strong with this one

Tonight I took Myla to pick out her lunch box for school.  If you've been following the blog lately, it should be no surprise to see what she picked:


I also love how Luke watches her in this video.  Two cuties.

Related:  This morning, I was putting Myla's hair in braids, and I mentioned that Princess Leia sometimes wears braids (trying to relate).  The following conversation results:

Myla:  Yeah, like when she's with Jabba, and also when she's with that other guy, what's his name?
Me:  I have no idea.
Myla:  You know, the one from Cloud City?
Me:  I don't know who you're talking about.
Myla:  Lando!  Lando Calrissian!  She has braids that one time when she's with Lando Calrissian!

And also, on the way home from the store in the car:
Myla:  Mom!  Did you know that the good guys all call R2-D2 "R2"?  Like a nickname?!?

I have GOT to watch these movies again.

3 comments:

Nana/Mom said...

That is one cool lunchbox! I bet no one else in kindergarten will have one like it. Love,

Granny B. said...

Granny/said; Myla Luke and Granny both like your lunchbox, it is really cute'.Be sure and get some first day Granny B.

Rita H. said...

Love Luke's hair parted. Makes him look older. Myla is such Treky