Custom Search

Monday, August 26, 2013

2028 Olympian

Luke has been doing gymnastics for about six months now, but in a parent-tot class where we helped him do everything.  Tonight was his first night in the solo class, and it was memorable.  He had a blast, but I probably had more fun watching him.  You can tell by the way my friend Jen and I are trying to hold in hysterical laughter in a couple of these videos.

I don't know which is my favorite, the somersault or the cartwheel. Very tough call.





3 comments:

Grandma/Mom said...

I can't stop laughing over the last cartwheel. That is so funny.
He looks like Uncle Jonathan trying to do the somersault.
Go Luke !
Love, Gamaw (as Luke calls me)/Mom

Granny Buckles said...



Go Luke[[ You,re looking great. Keep it up. Love Granny B.

Nana/Mom said...

Luke is working so hard. Couldn't help but laugh when he did the cartwheels. Keep working, Luke, you'll get there.