Custom Search

Friday, October 1, 2010

That's My Swoop!

One of the more enjoyable things we did this summer was our outings to the South Bend Silver Hawks baseball games. Myla absolutely loves their mascot "Swoop" and even got a little stuffed Swoop doll that she takes everywhere and has to have with her in bed. She got to know all the cheers including "charge," "hey-yo," "everybody clap your hands" (which for those that have been to a wedding with me can attest makes me very proud), and "batter-batter-swing-batter." I'm sure next year will be even more fun. It's hard to beat "Dollar Mondays!"



Myla posing with her Swoop. She had to high-five and hug Swoop at every game we went to.



Myla, her mommy, and her Swoop take in a game.


I love this shot of Myla hanging on the railing watching the game.

1 comment:

Nana/Mom said...

I can't imagine many two year olds watching a baseball game that intently. But, I know from experience that she does. It's fun to watch Myla watch a ballgame.