Custom Search

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Trick or Treat for UNICEF!

Myla and Luke will be trick-or-treating for UNICEF this year! Neither kid needs tons of candy and many of you won't see them on Halloween, so this project is a great alternative that helps out kids around the world. Our goal this year is $67.79, which will buy 10,000 water-purifying tablets that make water safe for kids to drink. We aren't asking for much, just hoping for lots of small donations--so please log in to give even just a dollar or two. Just $1.16 can buy a packet of high-energy biscuits to feed kids in emergency situations!

To donate, click on this link. We really appreciate your help, as do kids around the world!

4 comments:

Rita H said...

I assume a Christmas tree and Christmas package. Pretty clever. I will love to donate and will do so.

Love, Rita

Anonymous said...

GRANNY BUCKLES;;;;;

Myla, I believe that was the pretties Christmas tree I ever saw and the package was beautiful and wrapped so pretty. I would love to see it lit up, the tree, I'll bet it can dance. LOVE YOU...GRANNY

Jen said...

Super cute costumes! What a great idea! xoxo

Laura McNally said...

Awesome costumes! You did a great job making them too! I am impressed :)