We have lots of pictures to share from our recent trips to visit new cousin Megan, and from other events of the last several weeks. I'll shoot for a new post every weekday from now until next Friday!
Custom Search
Thursday, February 12, 2009
8 months photos--and more to come!
Here are some photos from our 8-months photo session. She's getting to be such a big girl! And that sign continues to be too much for her to resist for some reason.
We have lots of pictures to share from our recent trips to visit new cousin Megan, and from other events of the last several weeks. I'll shoot for a new post every weekday from now until next Friday!

We have lots of pictures to share from our recent trips to visit new cousin Megan, and from other events of the last several weeks. I'll shoot for a new post every weekday from now until next Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
">
1 comment:
I can't believe that she is 8 months old! She is absolutely a doll!
Post a Comment