Custom Search

Thursday, February 26, 2009

"One two three, four five six . . . "

I've been seeing these Alec Baldwin commercials for www.hulu.com, but hadn't checked it out. The promise of being able to watch entire episodes of current TV shows for free seemed too dangerous. But this morning, I heard a reference on NPR to the website's Sesame Street channel. The "Animation and Shorts" section is pure gold. Remember how to make crayons? "A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter?" How about this classic?

3 comments:

Kimber said...

OMG - I totally remember this. I love it! Good work Buckles!

Allison said...

Love it. My favorite song was the the song with all the kids playing on the playground and the words were something like "We all sing with the same voice...and we sing in harmony." Do you remember it? They don't have it on hulu, or at least I couldn't find it.

Kasey said...

Allison--that is also my favorite! I was motivated to look for it last week on YouTube when I couldn't find it on hulu. The song is "We all sing with the same voice" and here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBtk39S6Z9g! Enjoy, it's inspiring!